Nethaur, Uttar Pradesh, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 29.323637, 78.387070.
Nethaur is a large town in Uttar Pradesh, situated about 25 miles east of Bijnor city. The settlement was founded by the dynasties of Ajmer in the middle ages, and today the population of the town is close to 45,000 people. It is a center of cotton and fabric producing, as well as agriculture, especially mango and other tropic fruit cultivation.
Where is Nethaur, Uttar Pradesh, India on Map?
Road map of Nethaur, Uttar Pradesh, India shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Nethaur, Uttar Pradesh, India
Nethaur, Uttar Pradesh, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Nethaur, Uttar Pradesh, India is 29.323637, and the longitude is 78.387070. Nethaur, Uttar Pradesh, India is located at India country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 29° 19' 25.0932'' N and 78° 23' 13.4520'' E.
|DMS Lat||29° 19' 25.0932'' N|
|DMS Long||78° 23' 13.4520'' E|
Coordinates of Nethaur, Uttar Pradesh, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in India
Also check out these related Towns.
- Gudivada, Andhra Pradesh, India (16.441025, 80.992630)
- Dhinoj, Patan, Gujarat, India (23.661324, 72.279541)
- Idappadi, Salem, Tamil Nadu, India (11.580000, 77.849998)
- Chitalwana, Rajasthan, India (24.924999, 71.659721)
- Pugal, Rajasthan, India (28.500000, 72.800003)
- Doom Dooma, Assam, India (27.570000, 95.570000)
- Usar, Maharashtra, India (18.291109, 73.131744)
- Sirsi, Karnataka, India (14.619500, 74.835403)
- Perinad, Kerala, India (8.956280, 76.640022)
- New Terhi, Uttarakhand, India (30.379999, 78.480003)