Kadambur, Tamil Nadu, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 8.996599, 77.860313.
Kadambur is a very small town in the southernmost part of India, the state of Tamil Nadu. It is a very religious region, with a great deal of temples and religious societies in every single small settlement. The town is famous with its large orphanage, as well as two quite large governmental hospitals. In total, there are about 4,000 people live in the town.
Where is Kadambur, Tamil Nadu, India on Map?
Road map of Kadambur, Tamil Nadu, India shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Kadambur, Tamil Nadu, India
Kadambur, Tamil Nadu, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Kadambur, Tamil Nadu, India is 8.996599, and the longitude is 77.860313. Kadambur, Tamil Nadu, India is located at India country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 8° 59' 47.7564'' N and 77° 51' 37.1268'' E.
|DMS Lat||8° 59' 47.7564'' N|
|DMS Long||77° 51' 37.1268'' E|
Coordinates of Kadambur, Tamil Nadu, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in India
Also check out these related Towns.
- Gudivada, Andhra Pradesh, India (16.441025, 80.992630)
- Dhinoj, Patan, Gujarat, India (23.661324, 72.279541)
- Idappadi, Salem, Tamil Nadu, India (11.580000, 77.849998)
- Chitalwana, Rajasthan, India (24.924999, 71.659721)
- Pugal, Rajasthan, India (28.500000, 72.800003)
- Doom Dooma, Assam, India (27.570000, 95.570000)
- Usar, Maharashtra, India (18.291109, 73.131744)
- Sirsi, Karnataka, India (14.619500, 74.835403)
- Perinad, Kerala, India (8.956280, 76.640022)
- New Terhi, Uttarakhand, India (30.379999, 78.480003)