Newick, East Sussex, UK
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 50.976154, 0.016136.
Newick is a small town and an administrative unit of the Lewes District, East Sussex. It emerged near a station of old reolway which was closed decades ago. The town has one of the oldest sports clubs in the area and is famous as a great recreation center.
Map of Newick, East Sussex, UK
Newick, East Sussex, UK Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Newick, East Sussex, UK is 50.976154, and the longitude is 0.016136. Newick, East Sussex, UK is located at United Kingdom country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 50° 58' 34.1544'' N and 0° 0' 58.0896'' E.
Newick, East Sussex, UK elevation is 43 meters height, that is equal to 141 feet.
Newick, East Sussex, UK Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||50° 58' 34.1544'' N|
|DMS Long||0° 0' 58.0896'' E|
|Elevation (m)||43 m|
|Elevation (f)||141 feet|
Coordinates of Newick, East Sussex, UK is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in United Kingdom
Also check out these related Towns.
- Stirling, Scotland, UK (56.116600, -3.936900)
- Welling, Bexley, London, the UK (51.456600, 0.105600)
- Bonnybridge, Scotland, UK (56.003227, -3.888634)
- Soham, Ely, UK (52.335213, 0.337508)
- Boulmer, Northumberland, UK (55.422272, -1.579536)
- Higham Ferrers, East Northamptonshire, England, the UK (52.307373, -0.592841)
- Kesgrave, Ipswich, UK (52.062569, 1.233907)
- Broadstairs, Thanet, Kent, the UK (51.360165, 1.432038)
- Kirkcaldy, Fife, Scotland, the UK (56.116825, -3.158137)
- Sandgate, Folkestone, Kent, the UK (51.075863, 1.139325)