Nimta, Kolkata, West Bengal, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 22.668962, 88.408844.
Nimta is one of the neighborhoods of North Dumdum city near Kolkata in West Bengal, India. It is a part of Kolkata urban area and a home to about 11,000 people. It is a transportation spot and a small education center, with four large high schools and many secondary and primary schools located there. There are a few landmarks including old monuments and small parks like Ambedkar Uddyan, as well as some old temples located in the area. North Dumdum is situated about 7 miles east of Nimta.
Where is Nimta, Kolkata, West Bengal, India on Map?
Road map of Nimta, Kolkata, West Bengal, India shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Nimta, Kolkata, West Bengal, India
Nimta, Kolkata, West Bengal, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Nimta, Kolkata, West Bengal, India is 22.668962, and the longitude is 88.408844. Nimta, Kolkata, West Bengal, India is located at India country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 22° 40' 8.2632'' N and 88° 24' 31.8384'' E.
|DMS Lat||22° 40' 8.2632'' N|
|DMS Long||88° 24' 31.8384'' E|
Coordinates of Nimta, Kolkata, West Bengal, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in India
Also check out these related Towns.
- Gudivada, Andhra Pradesh, India (16.441025, 80.992630)
- Dhinoj, Patan, Gujarat, India (23.661324, 72.279541)
- Idappadi, Salem, Tamil Nadu, India (11.580000, 77.849998)
- Chitalwana, Rajasthan, India (24.924999, 71.659721)
- Pugal, Rajasthan, India (28.500000, 72.800003)
- Doom Dooma, Assam, India (27.570000, 95.570000)
- Usar, Maharashtra, India (18.291109, 73.131744)
- Sirsi, Karnataka, India (14.619500, 74.835403)
- Perinad, Kerala, India (8.956280, 76.640022)
- New Terhi, Uttarakhand, India (30.379999, 78.480003)
No comments written yet.