Kalandri, Rajasthan, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 24.923580, 72.684998.
Kalandri is a small town located in the very central part of Rajasthan, about 9 miles from the town of Sihori. It is a very important commercial spot in the area, with the population exceeding 12,000 people. The town is a home for the Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, one of the most important governing bodies of the district.
Map of Kalandri, Rajasthan, India
Kalandri, Rajasthan, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Kalandri, Rajasthan, India is 24.923580, and the longitude is 72.684998. Kalandri, Rajasthan, India is located at India country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 24° 55' 24.8880'' N and 72° 41' 5.9928'' E.
Kalandri, Rajasthan, India elevation is 266 meters height, that is equal to 873 feet.
Kalandri, Rajasthan, India Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||24° 55' 24.8880'' N|
|DMS Long||72° 41' 5.9928'' E|
|Elevation (m)||266 m|
|Elevation (f)||873 feet|
Coordinates of Kalandri, Rajasthan, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in India
Also check out these related Towns.
- Chitalwana, Rajasthan, India (24.924999, 71.659721)
- Pugal, Rajasthan, India (28.500000, 72.800003)
- Doom Dooma, Assam, India (27.570000, 95.570000)
- Usar, Maharashtra, India (18.291109, 73.131744)
- Sirsi, Karnataka, India (14.619500, 74.835403)
- Perinad, Kerala, India (8.956280, 76.640022)
- New Terhi, Uttarakhand, India (30.379999, 78.480003)
- Cheekode, Kerala, India (11.230430, 75.989342)
- Palani, Dindigul, Tamil Nadu, India (10.450000, 77.519997)
- Theni Allinagaram, Theni, Tamil Nadu, India (10.011944, 77.478615)