Nohar, Rajasthan, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 29.185776, 74.771782.
A small city of Nohar is located in the northernmost part of Rajasthan state in central India. It is a center of the oldest traditions of Rajasthani culture, language and lifestyle, with the vast majority of the population being the oldest representatives of this culture. There are about 50,000 people residing currently in the town, with some of those being of Haryani origin.
Map of Nohar, Rajasthan, India
Nohar, Rajasthan, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Nohar, Rajasthan, India is 29.185776, and the longitude is 74.771782. Nohar, Rajasthan, India is located at India country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 29° 11' 8.7936'' N and 74° 46' 18.4152'' E.
Nohar, Rajasthan, India Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||29° 11' 8.7936'' N|
|DMS Long||74° 46' 18.4152'' E|
Coordinates of Nohar, Rajasthan, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in India
Also check out these related Cities.
- Chittorgarh, Rajasthan, India (24.879999, 74.629997)
- Ratnagiri, Maharashtra, India (16.994444, 73.300003)
- Goregaon, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India (19.155001, 72.849998)
- Pindwara, Rajasthan, India (24.794500, 73.055000)
- Raipur, Chhattisgarh, India (21.250000, 81.629997)
- Gokak, Karnataka, India (16.166700, 74.833298)
- Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, India (26.850000, 80.949997)
- Delhi, the National Capital Territory of Delhi, India (28.610001, 77.230003)
- Mumbai, Maharashtra, India (19.076090, 72.877426)
- Sagar, Karnataka, India (14.167040, 75.040298)