Noorderkerk, Amsterdam, Netherlands
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 52.379688, 4.886446.
Noorderkerk, or Northern Church is one of the largest Protestant churches of modern time's Amsterdam, Netherlands. Designed by famous Dutch architect Hendrick de Keyser and constructed in the 17th century, this church started serving the developing Jordaan district of the capital. Known for its traditional basilica design, the church building is also considered one of the finest examples of the local architectural Renaissance of the 17th-18th centuries.
Where is Noorderkerk, Amsterdam, Netherlands on Map?
Road map of Noorderkerk, Amsterdam, Netherlands shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Noorderkerk, Amsterdam, Netherlands
Noorderkerk, Amsterdam, Netherlands Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Noorderkerk, Amsterdam, Netherlands is 52.379688, and the longitude is 4.886446. Noorderkerk, Amsterdam, Netherlands is located at Netherlands country in the Churches place category with the gps coordinates of 52° 22' 46.8768'' N and 4° 53' 11.2056'' E.
|DMS Lat||52° 22' 46.8768'' N|
|DMS Long||4° 53' 11.2056'' E|
Coordinates of Noorderkerk, Amsterdam, Netherlands is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Churches in Netherlands
Also check out these related Churches.
- Grote Kerk, Haarlem, Netherlands (52.381069, 4.637335)
- Der Aa-kerk, Groningen, Netherlands (53.216499, 6.562311)
- Oude Church, Delft, Netherlands (52.012665, 4.355894)
- Cunerakerk, Rhenen, Netherlands (51.956703, 5.564438)
- Saint Boniface Church, Leeuwarden, Netherlands (53.204411, 5.801861)
- Grote of Sint-Jacobskerk, the Hague, Netherlands (52.077358, 4.306608)
- St Eusebius' Church, Arnhem, the Netherlands (51.979069, 5.909955)
- Martinikerk, Doesburg, the Netherlands (52.014580, 6.134645)
- Martinikerk, Groningen, the Netherlands (53.219383, 6.566502)
- Nieuwe Kerk, Delft, Netherlands (52.012093, 4.360011)