The Oude Church, Amsterdam, Netherlands
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 52.374355, 4.897960.
The Oude Church (De Oude Kerk) is considered one of the oldest buildings in Amsterdam, the Netherlands, as well as one of the oldest parish churches in Western Europe. The church was established in the early 13th century and in our times it is famous for its pipe organs. Also, it is the place where plenty of local famous people are buried. Today, the Oude Church hosts religious and cultural events, exhibitions, etc.
Where is The Oude Church, Amsterdam, Netherlands on Map?
Road map of The Oude Church, Amsterdam, Netherlands shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of The Oude Church, Amsterdam, Netherlands
The Oude Church, Amsterdam, Netherlands Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of The Oude Church, Amsterdam, Netherlands is 52.374355, and the longitude is 4.897960. The Oude Church, Amsterdam, Netherlands is located at Netherlands country in the Churches place category with the gps coordinates of 52° 22' 27.6780'' N and 4° 53' 52.6560'' E.
|DMS Lat||52° 22' 27.6780'' N|
|DMS Long||4° 53' 52.6560'' E|
Coordinates of The Oude Church, Amsterdam, Netherlands is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Churches in Netherlands
Also check out these related Churches.
- Grote Kerk, Haarlem, Netherlands (52.381069, 4.637335)
- Der Aa-kerk, Groningen, Netherlands (53.216499, 6.562311)
- Oude Church, Delft, Netherlands (52.012665, 4.355894)
- Cunerakerk, Rhenen, Netherlands (51.956703, 5.564438)
- Saint Boniface Church, Leeuwarden, Netherlands (53.204411, 5.801861)
- Grote of Sint-Jacobskerk, the Hague, Netherlands (52.077358, 4.306608)
- St Eusebius' Church, Arnhem, the Netherlands (51.979069, 5.909955)
- Martinikerk, Doesburg, the Netherlands (52.014580, 6.134645)
- Martinikerk, Groningen, the Netherlands (53.219383, 6.566502)
- Nieuwe Kerk, Delft, Netherlands (52.012093, 4.360011)