Red Deer, AB, Canada
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 52.268112, -113.811241.
Red Deer is a city in Alberta, Canada, with the population of about 100,000 people. The city has a very favorable location in a parkland, on the banks of the Red Deer River. It is supposed to be a cultural center of the state, with plenty of cultural groups and establishments.
Map of Red Deer, AB, Canada
Red Deer, AB, Canada Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Red Deer, AB, Canada is 52.268112, and the longitude is -113.811241. Red Deer, AB, Canada is located at Canada country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 52° 16' 5.2032'' N and 113° 48' 40.4676'' W.
Red Deer, AB, Canada elevation is 860 meters height, that is equal to 2,822 feet.
Red Deer, AB, Canada Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||52° 16' 5.2032'' N|
|DMS Long||113° 48' 40.4676'' W|
|Elevation (m)||860 m|
|Elevation (f)||2,822 feet|
Coordinates of Red Deer, AB, Canada is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Canada
Also check out these related Cities.
- Montreal, Quebec, Canada (45.508888, -73.561668)
- Toronto, ON, Canada (43.651070, -79.347015)
- Sudbury, ON, Canada (46.493919, -80.995415)
- Pickering, ON, Canada (43.838413, -79.086761)
- Longueuil, QC, Canada (45.536945, -73.510712)
- Regina, SK, Canada (50.445210, -104.618896)
- Surrey, BC, Canada (49.104431, -122.801094)
- Vaughan, ON, Canada (43.837208, -79.508278)
- St. Thomas, ON, Canada (42.778828, -81.175369)
- Coquitlam, BC, Canada (49.283764, -122.793205)