Red Deer, AB, Canada
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 52.268112, -113.811241.
Red Deer is a city in Alberta, Canada, located in the central part of the state. Founded in 1882, incorporated as a city on March 25, 1913, the city has a very favorable location in a parkland, on the banks of the Red Deer River. It is supposed to be a cultural center of the state, with plenty of cultural groups and establishments. There are several attractions in the city such as Alberta Sports Hall of Fame, Red Deer Museum + Art Gallery, Kerry Wood Nature Centre, Discovery Canyon, West Park Activity Centre, City of Red Deer - Parks Nursery, Waskasoo Park, Rotary picnic park, Central Alberta Theatre, Bower Ponds, The Enmax Centrium, and Canyon Ski Resort. The city also hosted the 2019 Canada Winter Games. Red Deer Regional Airport serves the city. The city is home to Red Deer College.
Where is Red Deer, AB, Canada on Map?
Road map of Red Deer, AB, Canada shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Red Deer, AB, Canada
Red Deer, AB, Canada Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Red Deer, AB, Canada is 52.268112, and the longitude is -113.811241. Red Deer, AB, Canada is located at Canada country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 52° 16' 5.2032'' N and 113° 48' 40.4676'' W.
|DMS Lat||52° 16' 5.2032'' N|
|DMS Long||113° 48' 40.4676'' W|
Coordinates of Red Deer, AB, Canada is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Canada
Also check out these related Cities.
- Yorkton, SK, Canada (51.213890, -102.462776)
- Warman, SK, Canada (52.321945, -106.584167)
- Swift Current, SK, Canada (50.288055, -107.793892)
- North Battleford, SK, Canada (52.757500, -108.286110)
- Moose Jaw, SK, Canada (50.393333, -105.551941)
- Melville, SK, Canada (50.930557, -102.807777)
- Melfort, SK, Canada (52.856388, -104.610001)
- Martensville, SK, Canada (52.289722, -106.666664)
- Humboldt, SK, Canada (52.201942, -105.123055)
- Lloydminster, SK, Canada (53.278046, -110.005470)