Nowrozabad, Madhya Pradesh, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 23.352474, 80.980202.
Nowrozabad is a small tow (known also as Khodargama), located in eastern Madhya Pradesh, in the district of Umaria. There are about 24,000 people currently living in the town, and it is a center of crafts, trade, and agriculture. The district is famous with an old historic school, Kendriya Vidyalaya Nowrozabad, famous with the lessons being in Hindu and in English.
Where is Nowrozabad, Madhya Pradesh, India on Map?
Road map of Nowrozabad, Madhya Pradesh, India shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Nowrozabad, Madhya Pradesh, India
Nowrozabad, Madhya Pradesh, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Nowrozabad, Madhya Pradesh, India is 23.352474, and the longitude is 80.980202. Nowrozabad, Madhya Pradesh, India is located at India country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 23° 21' 8.9064'' N and 80° 58' 48.7272'' E.
|DMS Lat||23° 21' 8.9064'' N|
|DMS Long||80° 58' 48.7272'' E|
Coordinates of Nowrozabad, Madhya Pradesh, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in India
Also check out these related Towns.
- Gudivada, Andhra Pradesh, India (16.441025, 80.992630)
- Dhinoj, Patan, Gujarat, India (23.661324, 72.279541)
- Idappadi, Salem, Tamil Nadu, India (11.580000, 77.849998)
- Chitalwana, Rajasthan, India (24.924999, 71.659721)
- Pugal, Rajasthan, India (28.500000, 72.800003)
- Doom Dooma, Assam, India (27.570000, 95.570000)
- Usar, Maharashtra, India (18.291109, 73.131744)
- Sirsi, Karnataka, India (14.619500, 74.835403)
- Perinad, Kerala, India (8.956280, 76.640022)
- New Terhi, Uttarakhand, India (30.379999, 78.480003)