Ontario Province, Canada
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 50.000000, -85.000000.
Ontario Province is the most populated provinces of Canada. It is situated in the central part of the country and is a home to almost 40 per cent of the people living in Canada. Ontario is an English speaking province, with Toronto being the capital city and a home to 6 million people. The province faces the Hudson Bay and James Bay to the north, and to the south it borders the United States of America. The province includes two parts, the Southern and the Northern, which differ drastically in the number of residents, the amounts of arable lands and industry, etc. It is estimated that in the modern day's Ontario over 14 millions of people live. The province has a very rich culture and social life and is a center of the country's education and sports.
Map of Ontario Province, Canada
Ontario Province, Canada Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Ontario Province, Canada is 50.000000, and the longitude is -85.000000. Ontario Province, Canada is located at Canada country in the Provinces place category with the gps coordinates of 50° 0' 0.0000'' N and 85° 0' 0.0000'' W.
Ontario Province, Canada Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||50° 0' 0.0000'' N|
|DMS Long||85° 0' 0.0000'' W|
Coordinates of Ontario Province, Canada is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Provinces in Canada
Also check out these related Provinces.
- Newfoundland and Labrador Province, Canada (53.000000, -60.000000)
- Saskatchewan Province, Canada (55.000000, -106.000000)
- Prince Edward Island, Canada (46.250000, -63.000000)
- Ontario Province, Canada (50.000000, -85.000000)
- Nova Scotia, Canada (45.000000, -63.000000)
- Alberta Province, Canada (55.000000, -115.000000)
- British Columbia, Canada (53.726669, -127.647621)
- Manitoba, Canada (53.760860, -98.813873)
- Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada (53.135509, -57.660435)
- New Brunswick, Canada (46.498390, -66.159668)