Quebec Province, Canada
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 53.000000, -70.000000.
A large province Quebec is the second most populated province of Canada, situated in the eastern part of the country. It is the largest French speaking community outside of France. The population of the province is close to 8 million people, with most of the people living in the southern part of the province, with the largest cities being Quebec City and Montreal. The province has a long history starting since the times when European settlers arrived to the area in order to establish new countries there. Quebec is a center of natural resources processing, commerce, industry, and cultural life, as well as technology and science. Tourism plays important role in the economy of the province as well.
Map of Quebec Province, Canada
Quebec Province, Canada Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Quebec Province, Canada is 53.000000, and the longitude is -70.000000. Quebec Province, Canada is located at Canada country in the Provinces place category with the gps coordinates of 53° 0' 0.0000'' N and 70° 0' 0.0000'' W.
Quebec Province, Canada Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||53° 0' 0.0000'' N|
|DMS Long||70° 0' 0.0000'' W|
Coordinates of Quebec Province, Canada is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Provinces in Canada
Also check out these related Provinces.
- Newfoundland and Labrador Province, Canada (53.000000, -60.000000)
- Saskatchewan Province, Canada (55.000000, -106.000000)
- Prince Edward Island, Canada (46.250000, -63.000000)
- Ontario Province, Canada (50.000000, -85.000000)
- Nova Scotia, Canada (45.000000, -63.000000)
- Alberta Province, Canada (55.000000, -115.000000)
- British Columbia, Canada (53.726669, -127.647621)
- Manitoba, Canada (53.760860, -98.813873)
- Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada (53.135509, -57.660435)
- New Brunswick, Canada (46.498390, -66.159668)