Pakur, Jharkhand, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 24.633568, 87.849251.
Pakur is a small city in the easternmost part of Jharkhand state in eastern India. It is situated a bit to the south of Farakka city, about 4 miles west of the Ganges river and about 7 miles west of the border between India and Bangladesh. Pakur is a large historic city, with the population close to 65,000 people. It is the seat of the same name district with the population slightly above 900,000 people. The population of the city is involved in agriculture and services. Pakur is a transportation spot which can be reached by highways and by railroad. It is also an education hub, with a large Polytechnic university and a few very good colleges located there.
Map of Pakur, Jharkhand, India
Pakur, Jharkhand, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Pakur, Jharkhand, India is 24.633568, and the longitude is 87.849251. Pakur, Jharkhand, India is located at India country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 24° 38' 0.8448'' N and 87° 50' 57.3036'' E.
Pakur, Jharkhand, India elevation is 32000 meters height, that is equal to 104,987 feet.
Pakur, Jharkhand, India Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||24° 38' 0.8448'' N|
|DMS Long||87° 50' 57.3036'' E|
|Elevation (m)||32,000 m|
|Elevation (f)||104,987 feet|
Coordinates of Pakur, Jharkhand, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in India
Also check out these related Cities.
- Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, India (26.850000, 80.949997)
- Delhi, the National Capital Territory of Delhi, India (28.610001, 77.230003)
- Mumbai, Maharashtra, India (19.076090, 72.877426)
- Sagar, Karnataka, India (14.167040, 75.040298)
- Jalpaiguri, West Bengal, India (26.540457, 88.719391)
- Pakur, Jharkhand, India (24.633568, 87.849251)
- Sardarshahar, Rajasthan, India (28.440554, 74.493011)
- Sirohi, Rajasthan, India (24.882618, 72.858894)
- Jaysingpur, Maharashtra, India (16.779877, 74.556374)
- Ramanagara, Karnataka, India (12.715035, 77.281296)