Palakollu, Andhra Pradesh, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 16.517454, 81.725342.
A large town of Palakollu, with the population close to 55,000 people, is located in Andhra Pradesh, West India, close to the coast of the Bengali Bay. The are is proper for agriculture, that is why there are plenty of agricultural businesses in the city dominated by cocoa processing ones. The town is famous with its historic attraction, Ksheerarama Temple, one of the largest temples in the neighborhood.
Where is Palakollu, Andhra Pradesh, India on Map?
Road map of Palakollu, Andhra Pradesh, India shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Palakollu, Andhra Pradesh, India
Palakollu, Andhra Pradesh, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Palakollu, Andhra Pradesh, India is 16.517454, and the longitude is 81.725342. Palakollu, Andhra Pradesh, India is located at India country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 16° 31' 2.8344'' N and 81° 43' 31.2312'' E.
|DMS Lat||16° 31' 2.8344'' N|
|DMS Long||81° 43' 31.2312'' E|
Coordinates of Palakollu, Andhra Pradesh, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in India
Also check out these related Towns.
- Gudivada, Andhra Pradesh, India (16.441025, 80.992630)
- Dhinoj, Patan, Gujarat, India (23.661324, 72.279541)
- Idappadi, Salem, Tamil Nadu, India (11.580000, 77.849998)
- Chitalwana, Rajasthan, India (24.924999, 71.659721)
- Pugal, Rajasthan, India (28.500000, 72.800003)
- Doom Dooma, Assam, India (27.570000, 95.570000)
- Usar, Maharashtra, India (18.291109, 73.131744)
- Sirsi, Karnataka, India (14.619500, 74.835403)
- Perinad, Kerala, India (8.956280, 76.640022)
- New Terhi, Uttarakhand, India (30.379999, 78.480003)