Pali, Maharashtra, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 18.538090, 73.220795.
Pali is a town in central Maharashtra, India, famous with its old temple, Shri Ballaleshwar Temple. There are about 5,500 people living in the town, and it is one of the best provided and developed settlements in the area. There are primary, secondary schools and a college in the town.
Where is Pali, Maharashtra, India on Map?
Road map of Pali, Maharashtra, India shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Pali, Maharashtra, India
Pali, Maharashtra, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Pali, Maharashtra, India is 18.538090, and the longitude is 73.220795. Pali, Maharashtra, India is located at India country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 18° 32' 17.1240'' N and 73° 13' 14.8620'' E.
Pali, Maharashtra, India Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||18° 32' 17.1240'' N|
|DMS Long||73° 13' 14.8620'' E|
Coordinates of Pali, Maharashtra, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in India
Also check out these related Towns.
- Gudivada, Andhra Pradesh, India (16.441025, 80.992630)
- Dhinoj, Patan, Gujarat, India (23.661324, 72.279541)
- Idappadi, Salem, Tamil Nadu, India (11.580000, 77.849998)
- Chitalwana, Rajasthan, India (24.924999, 71.659721)
- Pugal, Rajasthan, India (28.500000, 72.800003)
- Doom Dooma, Assam, India (27.570000, 95.570000)
- Usar, Maharashtra, India (18.291109, 73.131744)
- Sirsi, Karnataka, India (14.619500, 74.835403)
- Perinad, Kerala, India (8.956280, 76.640022)
- New Terhi, Uttarakhand, India (30.379999, 78.480003)