Palshet, Maharashtra, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 17.441061, 73.208511.
A town of Palshet is situated about 6 miles from the town of Guhagar in Ratnagiri district in western coastal Maharashtra. Palshet is not situated on the very ocean shores and it is not a resort since there are no good beaches near it. Thus, the town is situated quite far away from tourists' life and is a relatively closed community.
Where is Palshet, Maharashtra, India on Map?
Road map of Palshet, Maharashtra, India shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Palshet, Maharashtra, India
Palshet, Maharashtra, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Palshet, Maharashtra, India is 17.441061, and the longitude is 73.208511. Palshet, Maharashtra, India is located at India country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 17° 26' 27.8196'' N and 73° 12' 30.6396'' E.
|DMS Lat||17° 26' 27.8196'' N|
|DMS Long||73° 12' 30.6396'' E|
Coordinates of Palshet, Maharashtra, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in India
Also check out these related Towns.
- Gudivada, Andhra Pradesh, India (16.441025, 80.992630)
- Dhinoj, Patan, Gujarat, India (23.661324, 72.279541)
- Idappadi, Salem, Tamil Nadu, India (11.580000, 77.849998)
- Chitalwana, Rajasthan, India (24.924999, 71.659721)
- Pugal, Rajasthan, India (28.500000, 72.800003)
- Doom Dooma, Assam, India (27.570000, 95.570000)
- Usar, Maharashtra, India (18.291109, 73.131744)
- Sirsi, Karnataka, India (14.619500, 74.835403)
- Perinad, Kerala, India (8.956280, 76.640022)
- New Terhi, Uttarakhand, India (30.379999, 78.480003)