Pulicherla, Andhra Pradesh, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 13.600470, 79.043320.
Pulicherla is a large municipality in southern Andhra Pradesh, eastern India, the district of Chittoor, located about 6 miles away of State Highway 71 and State Highway 40. There are about 37,000 people are currently living in the town, and it is the headquarters of a small local district, which includes 24 large and many smaller villages. The community is predominantly of Telugu origin and culture.
Where is Pulicherla, Andhra Pradesh, India on Map?
Road map of Pulicherla, Andhra Pradesh, India shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Pulicherla, Andhra Pradesh, India
Pulicherla, Andhra Pradesh, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Pulicherla, Andhra Pradesh, India is 13.600470, and the longitude is 79.043320. Pulicherla, Andhra Pradesh, India is located at India country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 13° 36' 1.6920'' N and 79° 2' 35.9520'' E.
|DMS Lat||13° 36' 1.6920'' N|
|DMS Long||79° 2' 35.9520'' E|
Coordinates of Pulicherla, Andhra Pradesh, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in India
Also check out these related Towns.
- Gudivada, Andhra Pradesh, India (16.441025, 80.992630)
- Dhinoj, Patan, Gujarat, India (23.661324, 72.279541)
- Idappadi, Salem, Tamil Nadu, India (11.580000, 77.849998)
- Chitalwana, Rajasthan, India (24.924999, 71.659721)
- Pugal, Rajasthan, India (28.500000, 72.800003)
- Doom Dooma, Assam, India (27.570000, 95.570000)
- Usar, Maharashtra, India (18.291109, 73.131744)
- Sirsi, Karnataka, India (14.619500, 74.835403)
- Perinad, Kerala, India (8.956280, 76.640022)
- New Terhi, Uttarakhand, India (30.379999, 78.480003)