Pavaratty, Kerala, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 10.565458, 76.061607.
Pavaratty is a municipality in the department of Thrissur, Kerala, southern India. There are about 11,000 people living in the town, and it is primarily known for its large old shrine, St Joseph’s Parish Shrine, built in the end of the 19th century. It underwent a series of renovations and today it is a famous pilgrim center attracting a great deal of visitors and tourists. There is also a college Mother Arts & Science College, located in the neighborhood of Pavaratty.
Where is Pavaratty, Kerala, India on Map?
Road map of Pavaratty, Kerala, India shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Pavaratty, Kerala, India
Pavaratty, Kerala, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Pavaratty, Kerala, India is 10.565458, and the longitude is 76.061607. Pavaratty, Kerala, India is located at India country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 10° 33' 55.6488'' N and 76° 3' 41.7852'' E.
|DMS Lat||10° 33' 55.6488'' N|
|DMS Long||76° 3' 41.7852'' E|
Coordinates of Pavaratty, Kerala, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in India
Also check out these related Towns.
- Gudivada, Andhra Pradesh, India (16.441025, 80.992630)
- Dhinoj, Patan, Gujarat, India (23.661324, 72.279541)
- Idappadi, Salem, Tamil Nadu, India (11.580000, 77.849998)
- Chitalwana, Rajasthan, India (24.924999, 71.659721)
- Pugal, Rajasthan, India (28.500000, 72.800003)
- Doom Dooma, Assam, India (27.570000, 95.570000)
- Usar, Maharashtra, India (18.291109, 73.131744)
- Sirsi, Karnataka, India (14.619500, 74.835403)
- Perinad, Kerala, India (8.956280, 76.640022)
- New Terhi, Uttarakhand, India (30.379999, 78.480003)
No comments written yet.