Pawhuska, OK, USA
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 36.667843, -96.337234.
Pawhuska is a small town in northern Oklahoma, situated to the north of Tusla, in Osage Reservation. It was established by Indian community and has got the name after its chief of the 19th century, known as "White Beard". The town is a small industrial and cultural spot, with a small brick and ice factories located there. There is a large number of cattle ranches situated around the town of Pawhuska.
Map of Pawhuska, OK, USA
Pawhuska, OK, USA Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Pawhuska, OK, USA is 36.667843, and the longitude is -96.337234. Pawhuska, OK, USA is located at United States country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 36° 40' 4.2348'' N and 96° 20' 14.0424'' W.
Pawhuska, OK, USA Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||36° 40' 4.2348'' N|
|DMS Long||96° 20' 14.0424'' W|
Coordinates of Pawhuska, OK, USA is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in United States
Also check out these related Towns.
- Cordelia, OH, USA (40.899445, -83.785835)
- Hope Mills, NC, the US (34.970554, -78.956665)
- Pennington, NJ, USA (40.324924, -74.788780)
- Hughesville, MD, the US (38.533611, -76.782219)
- Nekoosa, WI, USA (44.319080, -89.899940)
- Sikeston, MO, USA (36.879444, -89.585281)
- Mesquite, TX, USA (32.782780, -96.610001)
- Chambersburg, PN, USA (40.028900, -77.590698)
- Hollister, CA, the US (36.852501, -121.401665)
- Soledad, CA, the US (36.424721, -121.326385)