Pimpalgaon Baswant, Maharashtra, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 20.165369, 73.987991.
Pimpalgaon Baswant is a large town in the neighborhood of Nashik in north western Maharashtra, India. The town can be reached by Highway 360 by moving about 23 miles north of the city center. Pimpalgaon Baswant is a part of Niphad district and is a home to about 19,000 people. It is a typical Hindu town which relies on agriculture and farming in its economy. There are many great farmer's markets and small seasonal markets in the town. Grapes and raisins, tomatoes and onions are the main products of the area. Most of the farms are basically focused on grape production and adopting the newest technologies in this area.
Map of Pimpalgaon Baswant, Maharashtra, India
Pimpalgaon Baswant, Maharashtra, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Pimpalgaon Baswant, Maharashtra, India is 20.165369, and the longitude is 73.987991. Pimpalgaon Baswant, Maharashtra, India is located at India country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 20° 9' 55.3284'' N and 73° 59' 16.7676'' E.
Pimpalgaon Baswant, Maharashtra, India Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||20° 9' 55.3284'' N|
|DMS Long||73° 59' 16.7676'' E|
Coordinates of Pimpalgaon Baswant, Maharashtra, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in India
Also check out these related Towns.
- Chitalwana, Rajasthan, India (24.924999, 71.659721)
- Pugal, Rajasthan, India (28.500000, 72.800003)
- Doom Dooma, Assam, India (27.570000, 95.570000)
- Usar, Maharashtra, India (18.291109, 73.131744)
- Sirsi, Karnataka, India (14.619500, 74.835403)
- Perinad, Kerala, India (8.956280, 76.640022)
- New Terhi, Uttarakhand, India (30.379999, 78.480003)
- Cheekode, Kerala, India (11.230430, 75.989342)
- Palani, Dindigul, Tamil Nadu, India (10.450000, 77.519997)
- Theni Allinagaram, Theni, Tamil Nadu, India (10.011944, 77.478615)