Vasind, Maharashtra, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 19.408226, 73.264618.
Vasind is a small town in the western Maharashtra, India, situated somewhere between the city of Nashik and the city of Mumbai. There is a large steel factory situated in the town, where a large number of the local working people are employed. There are a few colleges in the town, including the college of arts. There is also an old high school, established in the beginning of the last century, in Vasind.
Where is Vasind, Maharashtra, India on Map?
Road map of Vasind, Maharashtra, India shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Vasind, Maharashtra, India
Vasind, Maharashtra, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Vasind, Maharashtra, India is 19.408226, and the longitude is 73.264618. Vasind, Maharashtra, India is located at India country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 19° 24' 29.6136'' N and 73° 15' 52.6248'' E.
|DMS Lat||19° 24' 29.6136'' N|
|DMS Long||73° 15' 52.6248'' E|
Coordinates of Vasind, Maharashtra, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in India
Also check out these related Towns.
- Gudivada, Andhra Pradesh, India (16.441025, 80.992630)
- Dhinoj, Patan, Gujarat, India (23.661324, 72.279541)
- Idappadi, Salem, Tamil Nadu, India (11.580000, 77.849998)
- Chitalwana, Rajasthan, India (24.924999, 71.659721)
- Pugal, Rajasthan, India (28.500000, 72.800003)
- Doom Dooma, Assam, India (27.570000, 95.570000)
- Usar, Maharashtra, India (18.291109, 73.131744)
- Sirsi, Karnataka, India (14.619500, 74.835403)
- Perinad, Kerala, India (8.956280, 76.640022)
- New Terhi, Uttarakhand, India (30.379999, 78.480003)