Plessisville, QC, Canada
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 46.216667, -71.783333.
A small community of Plessisville is a part of the southernmost, heavily populated area of Quebec, which is in the eastern Canada. It can be found about 60 miles away from Quebec city and is a really small rural community, with the number of residents close to 6.5 thousand people. The city is a county seat and an administrative center of of L'Érable county. Plessisville is also a typical French speaking city and a home to a few interesting attractions like Louis Felippe Municipal Park. la Source Park, a few very good restaurants and bars. It can be interesting to visit the city during the times when the traditional local Festival of Maple Trees takes place.
Map of Plessisville, QC, Canada
Plessisville, QC, Canada Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Plessisville, QC, Canada is 46.216667, and the longitude is -71.783333. Plessisville, QC, Canada is located at Canada country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 46° 13' 0.0012'' N and 71° 46' 59.9988'' W.
Plessisville, QC, Canada Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||46° 13' 0.0012'' N|
|DMS Long||71° 46' 59.9988'' W|
Coordinates of Plessisville, QC, Canada is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Canada
Also check out these related Cities.
- Yorkton, SK, Canada (51.213890, -102.462776)
- Warman, SK, Canada (52.321945, -106.584167)
- Swift Current, SK, Canada (50.288055, -107.793892)
- North Battleford, SK, Canada (52.757500, -108.286110)
- Moose Jaw, SK, Canada (50.393333, -105.551941)
- Melville, SK, Canada (50.930557, -102.807777)
- Melfort, SK, Canada (52.856388, -104.610001)
- Martensville, SK, Canada (52.289722, -106.666664)
- Humboldt, SK, Canada (52.201942, -105.123055)
- Lloydminster, SK, Canada (53.278046, -110.005470)