Pen, Maharashtra, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 18.734888, 73.096603.
A town in western Maharashtra, Pen is situated in the neighborhood of Navi Mumbai and has the population close to 30,000 people. The name of the townis derived from a local word meaning 'a Place to Rest', and it is a great recreation area, quite popular among those who reside in crowded metropolises like Mumbai and Navi Mumbai. Pen is also a center of shopping, and becomes really crowded when it is the season of traditional Hindu celebrations and festivals. Ganesh Idols, a kind of sacred statues and images, are the principal points of interest for tourists.
Map of Pen, Maharashtra, India
Pen, Maharashtra, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Pen, Maharashtra, India is 18.734888, and the longitude is 73.096603. Pen, Maharashtra, India is located at India country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 18° 44' 5.5968'' N and 73° 5' 47.7708'' E.
Pen, Maharashtra, India Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||18° 44' 5.5968'' N|
|DMS Long||73° 5' 47.7708'' E|
Coordinates of Pen, Maharashtra, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in India
Also check out these related Towns.
- Gudivada, Andhra Pradesh, India (16.441025, 80.992630)
- Dhinoj, Patan, Gujarat, India (23.661324, 72.279541)
- Idappadi, Salem, Tamil Nadu, India (11.580000, 77.849998)
- Chitalwana, Rajasthan, India (24.924999, 71.659721)
- Pugal, Rajasthan, India (28.500000, 72.800003)
- Doom Dooma, Assam, India (27.570000, 95.570000)
- Usar, Maharashtra, India (18.291109, 73.131744)
- Sirsi, Karnataka, India (14.619500, 74.835403)
- Perinad, Kerala, India (8.956280, 76.640022)
- New Terhi, Uttarakhand, India (30.379999, 78.480003)