Pollença, Illes Balears, Spain
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 39.877193, 3.016203.
Pollença is a small municipality with the population exceeding 15,000 people, located on the island of Majorca, one of Illes Balears islands, eastern Spain. It is situated a few miles west from the famous port with the same name name, which is one of the main transportation spot of the island. The town is very beautiful, with a great number of old buildings and constructions, including a long old the 365-step stairway and a wonderful old stone bridge.
Where is Pollença, Illes Balears, Spain on Map?
Road map of Pollença, Illes Balears, Spain shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Pollença, Illes Balears, Spain
Pollença, Illes Balears, Spain Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Pollença, Illes Balears, Spain is 39.877193, and the longitude is 3.016203. Pollença, Illes Balears, Spain is located at Spain country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 39° 52' 37.8948'' N and 3° 0' 58.3308'' E.
Pollença, Illes Balears, Spain Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||39° 52' 37.8948'' N|
|DMS Long||3° 0' 58.3308'' E|
Coordinates of Pollença, Illes Balears, Spain is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in Spain
Also check out these related Towns.
- Manlleu, Catalonia, Spain (42.000000, 2.283611)
- Blanes, Catalonia, Spain (41.675999, 2.793000)
- Los Realejos, Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Spain (28.350000, -16.600000)
- Marin, Pontevedra, Galicia, Spain (42.393333, -8.700000)
- Narón, Galicia, Spain (43.549999, -8.150000)
- Martos, Andalusia, Spain (37.716667, -3.966667)
- Algeciras–La Línea, Andalusia, Spain (36.168056, -5.348611)
- Xàtiva, Valencia, Spain (38.990276, -0.521111)
- Ibiza Town, Balearic Islands, Spain (38.906986, 1.421416)
- Torroella de Montgrí, Girona, Spain (42.041912, 3.126532)