Aldea, Madrid, Spain
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 40.320877, -4.198743.
Aldea, or Aldeadel Fresno, is a small town in southwestern part of Madrid Province, central Spain. The population of the town is close to 2,500 people, and the town is located in the highlands, right near the crossroads of a few second-rate municipal roads. The town is situated just 24 miles west from Madrid.
Map of Aldea, Madrid, Spain
Aldea, Madrid, Spain Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Aldea, Madrid, Spain is 40.320877, and the longitude is -4.198743. Aldea, Madrid, Spain is located at Spain country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 40° 19' 15.1572'' N and 4° 11' 55.4748'' W.
Aldea, Madrid, Spain Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||40° 19' 15.1572'' N|
|DMS Long||4° 11' 55.4748'' W|
Coordinates of Aldea, Madrid, Spain is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in Spain
Also check out these related Towns.
- Manlleu, Catalonia, Spain (42.000000, 2.283611)
- Blanes, Catalonia, Spain (41.675999, 2.793000)
- Los Realejos, Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Spain (28.350000, -16.600000)
- Marin, Pontevedra, Galicia, Spain (42.393333, -8.700000)
- Narón, Galicia, Spain (43.549999, -8.150000)
- Martos, Andalusia, Spain (37.716667, -3.966667)
- Algeciras–La Línea, Andalusia, Spain (36.168056, -5.348611)
- Xàtiva, Valencia, Spain (38.990276, -0.521111)
- Ibiza Town, Balearic Islands, Spain (38.906986, 1.421416)
- Torroella de Montgrí, Girona, Spain (42.041912, 3.126532)