Port Blair, Andaman and Nicobar Islands, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 11.623377, 92.726486.
Port Blair is a large city and the capital of Andaman and Nicobar Islands, which are the territories of India, located in the Bay of Bengali. It is the only city on the island, which has the population exceeding 100,000 people. Despite the fact that it is possible to reach the city by air or see only from India, Port Bay is a very popular tourist destination and developing cultural and social life center. Tourists from around the world come to the city, to proceed with their trip to smaller islands of the archipelago, and all of them report about excellent services, clean environment, friendly local people, and world class vacation facilities.
Map of Port Blair, Andaman and Nicobar Islands, India
Port Blair, Andaman and Nicobar Islands, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Port Blair, Andaman and Nicobar Islands, India is 11.623377, and the longitude is 92.726486. Port Blair, Andaman and Nicobar Islands, India is located at India country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 11° 37' 24.1572'' N and 92° 43' 35.3496'' E.
Port Blair, Andaman and Nicobar Islands, India elevation is 17 meters height, that is equal to 56 feet.
Port Blair, Andaman and Nicobar Islands, India Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||11° 37' 24.1572'' N|
|DMS Long||92° 43' 35.3496'' E|
|Elevation (m)||17 m|
|Elevation (f)||56 feet|
Coordinates of Port Blair, Andaman and Nicobar Islands, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in India
Also check out these related Cities.
- Goregaon, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India (19.155001, 72.849998)
- Pindwara, Rajasthan, India (24.794500, 73.055000)
- Raipur, Chhattisgarh, India (21.250000, 81.629997)
- Gokak, Karnataka, India (16.166700, 74.833298)
- Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, India (26.850000, 80.949997)
- Delhi, the National Capital Territory of Delhi, India (28.610001, 77.230003)
- Mumbai, Maharashtra, India (19.076090, 72.877426)
- Sagar, Karnataka, India (14.167040, 75.040298)
- Jalpaiguri, West Bengal, India (26.540457, 88.719391)
- Pakur, Jharkhand, India (24.633568, 87.849251)