Kumbakonam, Tamil Nadu, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 10.959815, 79.380898.
Kumbakonam is a small historic city located in central part of Tamil Nadu state in southern India, in a quite heavily populated area in a large valley near the river of Kollidam. The city is very old and was founded centuries ago by local emperors, to be further on ruled by various dynasties and cultures. However, recent rule of the British had the most impact on local lifestyle, traditions, architecture, etc., with a great influence which can be seen still, decades later. There is a great deal of colleges and small private universities in the city, therefore, it is sometimes referred to as the Cambridge of South India.
Where is Kumbakonam, Tamil Nadu, India on Map?
Road map of Kumbakonam, Tamil Nadu, India shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Kumbakonam, Tamil Nadu, India
Kumbakonam, Tamil Nadu, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Kumbakonam, Tamil Nadu, India is 10.959815, and the longitude is 79.380898. Kumbakonam, Tamil Nadu, India is located at India country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 10° 57' 35.3340'' N and 79° 22' 51.2328'' E.
|DMS Lat||10° 57' 35.3340'' N|
|DMS Long||79° 22' 51.2328'' E|
Coordinates of Kumbakonam, Tamil Nadu, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in India
Also check out these related Cities.
- Nanjangud, Mysore, Karnataka, India (12.120000, 76.680000)
- Chittorgarh, Rajasthan, India (24.879999, 74.629997)
- Ratnagiri, Maharashtra, India (16.994444, 73.300003)
- Goregaon, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India (19.155001, 72.849998)
- Pindwara, Rajasthan, India (24.794500, 73.055000)
- Raipur, Chhattisgarh, India (21.250000, 81.629997)
- Gokak, Karnataka, India (16.166700, 74.833298)
- Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, India (26.850000, 80.949997)
- Delhi, India (28.679079, 77.069710)
- Mumbai, Maharashtra, India (19.076090, 72.877426)
No comments written yet.