Port de Pollença, Balearic Islands, Spain
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 39.907406, 3.082407.
Port de Pollença is a wonderful resort town situated on the Balearic Islands, in the northern part of Majorca Island, Spain. It is a lovely town and a small friendly community, with the number of residents close to 16,500 people. It is a historic settlement, with narrow streets, plenty of cafes, restaurants and small hotels, as well as pieces of nice architecture. However, Port de Pollenca is famous most for its beaches, with Cala Formentor, Cala Murta, Llenaire Beach, Cala Sant Vicenç being the most famous of those.
Map of Port de Pollença, Balearic Islands, Spain
Port de Pollença, Balearic Islands, Spain Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Port de Pollença, Balearic Islands, Spain is 39.907406, and the longitude is 3.082407. Port de Pollença, Balearic Islands, Spain is located at Spain country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 39° 54' 26.6616'' N and 3° 4' 56.6652'' E.
Port de Pollença, Balearic Islands, Spain Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||39° 54' 26.6616'' N|
|DMS Long||3° 4' 56.6652'' E|
Coordinates of Port de Pollença, Balearic Islands, Spain is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in Spain
Also check out these related Towns.
- Manlleu, Catalonia, Spain (42.000000, 2.283611)
- Blanes, Catalonia, Spain (41.675999, 2.793000)
- Los Realejos, Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Spain (28.350000, -16.600000)
- Marin, Pontevedra, Galicia, Spain (42.393333, -8.700000)
- Narón, Galicia, Spain (43.549999, -8.150000)
- Martos, Andalusia, Spain (37.716667, -3.966667)
- Algeciras–La Línea, Andalusia, Spain (36.168056, -5.348611)
- Xàtiva, Valencia, Spain (38.990276, -0.521111)
- Ibiza Town, Balearic Islands, Spain (38.906986, 1.421416)
- Torroella de Montgrí, Girona, Spain (42.041912, 3.126532)