Prince Rupert, BC, Canada
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 54.312519, -130.305405.
Prince Rupert is a known port and a town in British Columbia, Canada. Its current population is about 13,000 people. It is a large fishing industry hub and a known tourist spot to be visited by all true nature lovers and fans of outdoor activity type vacation.
Where is Prince Rupert, BC, Canada on Map?
Road map of Prince Rupert, BC, Canada shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Prince Rupert, BC, Canada
Prince Rupert, BC, Canada Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Prince Rupert, BC, Canada is 54.312519, and the longitude is -130.305405. Prince Rupert, BC, Canada is located at Canada country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 54° 18' 45.0684'' N and 130° 18' 19.4580'' W.
|DMS Lat||54° 18' 45.0684'' N|
|DMS Long||130° 18' 19.4580'' W|
Coordinates of Prince Rupert, BC, Canada is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in Canada
Also check out these related Towns.
- Windsor, QC, Canada (45.566666, -72.000000)
- Warwick, QC, Canada (45.950001, -71.983330)
- Sutton, QC, Canada (45.099998, -72.616669)
- Saint-Tite, QC, Canada (46.733334, -72.566666)
- Saint-Marc-des-Carrières, QC, Canada (46.683334, -72.050003)
- Saint-Joseph-de-Sorel, QC, Canada (46.033333, -73.116669)
- Saint-Gabriel, QC, Canada (46.299999, -73.383331)
- Mont-Laurier, QC, Canada (46.549999, -75.500000)
- Métabetchouan–Lac-à-la-Croix, QC, Canada (48.433334, -71.866669)
- Mercier, QC, Canada (45.320000, -73.750000)
No comments written yet.