Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 23.804337, 72.393677.
Unjha (ઊંઝા) is a small town in the Mehsana district of Gujarat, India, situated about 100 kilometers north of Ahmedabad and 30 kilometers north of Mehsana, in the northeastern part of the state. The town is the biggest spice market in Asia, and exports to various countries like America, Germany, Portugal, New Zealand, and so on. It is known as the "City of Spice". The official languages of the town are Gujarati and Hindi. There are a few schools and temples in the town.
Where is Unjha, India on Map?
Road map of Unjha, India shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Unjha, India
Unjha, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Unjha, India is 23.804337, and the longitude is 72.393677. Unjha, India is located at India country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 23° 48' 15.6132'' N and 72° 23' 37.2372'' E.
|DMS Lat||23° 48' 15.6132'' N|
|DMS Long||72° 23' 37.2372'' E|
Coordinates of Unjha, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in India
Also check out these related Towns.
- Gudivada, Andhra Pradesh, India (16.441025, 80.992630)
- Dhinoj, Patan, Gujarat, India (23.661324, 72.279541)
- Idappadi, Salem, Tamil Nadu, India (11.580000, 77.849998)
- Chitalwana, Rajasthan, India (24.924999, 71.659721)
- Pugal, Rajasthan, India (28.500000, 72.800003)
- Doom Dooma, Assam, India (27.570000, 95.570000)
- Usar, Maharashtra, India (18.291109, 73.131744)
- Sirsi, Karnataka, India (14.619500, 74.835403)
- Perinad, Kerala, India (8.956280, 76.640022)
- New Terhi, Uttarakhand, India (30.379999, 78.480003)
No comments written yet.