Radaur, Haryana, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 30.027164, 77.149292.
Radaur is a small town and a very important education spot located in the neighborhood of Yamuna Nagar city in the state of Haryana, India. The town has a great location right on Saharanpur - Saharanpur highway. There are over a dozen of colleges and othre educational establishments in Radaur, including Mukand Lal National College, Vertex polytechnic, National College), Engineering College Seth Jai Parkash Mukand Lal Institute of Engineering and Technology, etc.
Where is Radaur, Haryana, India on Map?
Road map of Radaur, Haryana, India shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Radaur, Haryana, India
Radaur, Haryana, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Radaur, Haryana, India is 30.027164, and the longitude is 77.149292. Radaur, Haryana, India is located at India country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 30° 1' 37.7904'' N and 77° 8' 57.4512'' E.
|DMS Lat||30° 1' 37.7904'' N|
|DMS Long||77° 8' 57.4512'' E|
Coordinates of Radaur, Haryana, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in India
Also check out these related Towns.
- Gudivada, Andhra Pradesh, India (16.441025, 80.992630)
- Dhinoj, Patan, Gujarat, India (23.661324, 72.279541)
- Idappadi, Salem, Tamil Nadu, India (11.580000, 77.849998)
- Chitalwana, Rajasthan, India (24.924999, 71.659721)
- Pugal, Rajasthan, India (28.500000, 72.800003)
- Doom Dooma, Assam, India (27.570000, 95.570000)
- Usar, Maharashtra, India (18.291109, 73.131744)
- Sirsi, Karnataka, India (14.619500, 74.835403)
- Perinad, Kerala, India (8.956280, 76.640022)
- New Terhi, Uttarakhand, India (30.379999, 78.480003)