Rahika, Bihar, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 26.378592, 86.020332.
Rahika is a wonderful small town and a remote neighborhood of Madhubani city in northern Bihar, India. It is situated about 35 miles south of the border between India and Nepal and is a part of Drabhanga division. It is a commercial and transport spot situated on the crossroad of State Route 52 and Highway 105. Rahika is a home to about 7,500 people and most of the families of the local residents make their living from farming and agriculture. The town's community is of Marathi culture, so those who are interested in getting to know Marathi traditions and customs are welcome to visit Rahika.
Map of Rahika, Bihar, India
Rahika, Bihar, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Rahika, Bihar, India is 26.378592, and the longitude is 86.020332. Rahika, Bihar, India is located at India country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 26° 22' 42.9312'' N and 86° 1' 13.1952'' E.
Rahika, Bihar, India Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||26° 22' 42.9312'' N|
|DMS Long||86° 1' 13.1952'' E|
Coordinates of Rahika, Bihar, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in India
Also check out these related Towns.
- Chitalwana, Rajasthan, India (24.924999, 71.659721)
- Pugal, Rajasthan, India (28.500000, 72.800003)
- Doom Dooma, Assam, India (27.570000, 95.570000)
- Usar, Maharashtra, India (18.291109, 73.131744)
- Sirsi, Karnataka, India (14.619500, 74.835403)
- Perinad, Kerala, India (8.956280, 76.640022)
- New Terhi, Uttarakhand, India (30.379999, 78.480003)
- Cheekode, Kerala, India (11.230430, 75.989342)
- Palani, Dindigul, Tamil Nadu, India (10.450000, 77.519997)
- Theni Allinagaram, Theni, Tamil Nadu, India (10.011944, 77.478615)