Raja Sansi, Punjab, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 31.724501, 74.786003.
A small town Raja Sansi located to the northwest of Amritsar, in the state of Punjab, northwest India. The town is located close to the border with Pakistan and is famous as the town serving to Sri Guru Ram Dass Jee International Airport, one of the largest international airports in the north India. The airport located 11 km to the north from Amritsar serves not only for north Punjab, but also for the state of Jammu and Kashmir.
Where is Raja Sansi, Punjab, India on Map?
Road map of Raja Sansi, Punjab, India shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Raja Sansi, Punjab, India
Raja Sansi, Punjab, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Raja Sansi, Punjab, India is 31.724501, and the longitude is 74.786003. Raja Sansi, Punjab, India is located at India country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 31° 43' 28.2036'' N and 74° 47' 9.6108'' E.
Raja Sansi, Punjab, India Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||31° 43' 28.2036'' N|
|DMS Long||74° 47' 9.6108'' E|
Coordinates of Raja Sansi, Punjab, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in India
Also check out these related Towns.
- Gudivada, Andhra Pradesh, India (16.441025, 80.992630)
- Dhinoj, Patan, Gujarat, India (23.661324, 72.279541)
- Idappadi, Salem, Tamil Nadu, India (11.580000, 77.849998)
- Chitalwana, Rajasthan, India (24.924999, 71.659721)
- Pugal, Rajasthan, India (28.500000, 72.800003)
- Doom Dooma, Assam, India (27.570000, 95.570000)
- Usar, Maharashtra, India (18.291109, 73.131744)
- Sirsi, Karnataka, India (14.619500, 74.835403)
- Perinad, Kerala, India (8.956280, 76.640022)
- New Terhi, Uttarakhand, India (30.379999, 78.480003)