Rajoha, Uttar Pradesh, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 28.780937, 78.347496.
Rajoha is a small town in central Uttar Pradesh, India, situated near a small highway, in a very heavily agricultural area. It is a part of a small district also known as Bhadurpur Culam Mohammed Khan. The town's population is sightly below 12 hundred people, with the total number of families living there close to 250. Moradbad city is situated about 55 miles east of the town.
Where is Rajoha, Uttar Pradesh, India on Map?
Road map of Rajoha, Uttar Pradesh, India shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Rajoha, Uttar Pradesh, India
Rajoha, Uttar Pradesh, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Rajoha, Uttar Pradesh, India is 28.780937, and the longitude is 78.347496. Rajoha, Uttar Pradesh, India is located at India country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 28° 46' 51.3732'' N and 78° 20' 50.9856'' E.
|DMS Lat||28° 46' 51.3732'' N|
|DMS Long||78° 20' 50.9856'' E|
Coordinates of Rajoha, Uttar Pradesh, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in India
Also check out these related Towns.
- Gudivada, Andhra Pradesh, India (16.441025, 80.992630)
- Dhinoj, Patan, Gujarat, India (23.661324, 72.279541)
- Idappadi, Salem, Tamil Nadu, India (11.580000, 77.849998)
- Chitalwana, Rajasthan, India (24.924999, 71.659721)
- Pugal, Rajasthan, India (28.500000, 72.800003)
- Doom Dooma, Assam, India (27.570000, 95.570000)
- Usar, Maharashtra, India (18.291109, 73.131744)
- Sirsi, Karnataka, India (14.619500, 74.835403)
- Perinad, Kerala, India (8.956280, 76.640022)
- New Terhi, Uttarakhand, India (30.379999, 78.480003)