Chhapra, Bihar, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 25.779566, 84.749886.
Chhapra is a large city located in western part of Bihar state, northern India, with the population close to 200,000 people. It is a former market town with plenty of small companies keeping their trade by moving the products by boats along the river to the eastern cities and towns. There are a few very interesting attractions in the city including some old buildings and parks in the city center.
Where is Chhapra, Bihar, India on Map?
Road map of Chhapra, Bihar, India shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Chhapra, Bihar, India
Chhapra, Bihar, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Chhapra, Bihar, India is 25.779566, and the longitude is 84.749886. Chhapra, Bihar, India is located at India country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 25° 46' 46.4376'' N and 84° 44' 59.5896'' E.
Chhapra, Bihar, India Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||25° 46' 46.4376'' N|
|DMS Long||84° 44' 59.5896'' E|
Coordinates of Chhapra, Bihar, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in India
Also check out these related Cities.
- Nanjangud, Mysore, Karnataka, India (12.120000, 76.680000)
- Chittorgarh, Rajasthan, India (24.879999, 74.629997)
- Ratnagiri, Maharashtra, India (16.994444, 73.300003)
- Goregaon, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India (19.155001, 72.849998)
- Pindwara, Rajasthan, India (24.794500, 73.055000)
- Raipur, Chhattisgarh, India (21.250000, 81.629997)
- Gokak, Karnataka, India (16.166700, 74.833298)
- Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, India (26.850000, 80.949997)
- Delhi, the National Capital Territory of Delhi, India (28.610001, 77.230003)
- Mumbai, Maharashtra, India (19.076090, 72.877426)