Ramgarhwa, Bihar, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 26.874058, 84.783157.
A small town of Ramgarhwa is located in northern Bihar, about 7 miles between the border between India and Nepal. The municipality is quite small and has the population of baout 3,400 people. There are a few old temples in the town (Arya Samaj, Shree Rem Janki Mandir, and others), and a large mosque visited by Muslim population of Ramgarhwa. The town is located near Highway AH42 and can also be reached by railway. A historic temple, Manokamna Mandir, is located 7 miles north from the town.
Where is Ramgarhwa, Bihar, India on Map?
Road map of Ramgarhwa, Bihar, India shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Ramgarhwa, Bihar, India
Ramgarhwa, Bihar, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Ramgarhwa, Bihar, India is 26.874058, and the longitude is 84.783157. Ramgarhwa, Bihar, India is located at India country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 26° 52' 26.6088'' N and 84° 46' 59.3652'' E.
Ramgarhwa, Bihar, India Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||26° 52' 26.6088'' N|
|DMS Long||84° 46' 59.3652'' E|
Coordinates of Ramgarhwa, Bihar, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in India
Also check out these related Towns.
- Gudivada, Andhra Pradesh, India (16.441025, 80.992630)
- Dhinoj, Patan, Gujarat, India (23.661324, 72.279541)
- Idappadi, Salem, Tamil Nadu, India (11.580000, 77.849998)
- Chitalwana, Rajasthan, India (24.924999, 71.659721)
- Pugal, Rajasthan, India (28.500000, 72.800003)
- Doom Dooma, Assam, India (27.570000, 95.570000)
- Usar, Maharashtra, India (18.291109, 73.131744)
- Sirsi, Karnataka, India (14.619500, 74.835403)
- Perinad, Kerala, India (8.956280, 76.640022)
- New Terhi, Uttarakhand, India (30.379999, 78.480003)