Rangpo, Sikkim, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 27.176147, 88.528732.
Rangpo is a town in the state of Sikkim, which is in north eastern India, situated quite close to the border between India and Bhutan. The population of the town is close to 11,500 people, and the community is very multicultural, with many of residents being of Bhutanese, Hindu, Nepali, Marwari, and other origins. The town was an important location for Sikkim Railway Project which was an important strategic project for the local transportation system. The town is famous with its numerous pharmaceutical companies producing natural and herbal remedies.
Where is Rangpo, Sikkim, India on Map?
Road map of Rangpo, Sikkim, India shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Rangpo, Sikkim, India
Rangpo, Sikkim, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Rangpo, Sikkim, India is 27.176147, and the longitude is 88.528732. Rangpo, Sikkim, India is located at India country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 27° 10' 34.1292'' N and 88° 31' 43.4352'' E.
|DMS Lat||27° 10' 34.1292'' N|
|DMS Long||88° 31' 43.4352'' E|
Coordinates of Rangpo, Sikkim, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in India
Also check out these related Towns.
- Gudivada, Andhra Pradesh, India (16.441025, 80.992630)
- Dhinoj, Patan, Gujarat, India (23.661324, 72.279541)
- Idappadi, Salem, Tamil Nadu, India (11.580000, 77.849998)
- Chitalwana, Rajasthan, India (24.924999, 71.659721)
- Pugal, Rajasthan, India (28.500000, 72.800003)
- Doom Dooma, Assam, India (27.570000, 95.570000)
- Usar, Maharashtra, India (18.291109, 73.131744)
- Sirsi, Karnataka, India (14.619500, 74.835403)
- Perinad, Kerala, India (8.956280, 76.640022)
- New Terhi, Uttarakhand, India (30.379999, 78.480003)