Tumsar, Maharashtra, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 21.380840, 79.745598.
Tumsar known also a Rice Nagari, is a large town in the easternmost area of Maharashtra state, located in the neighborhood of Bhandara city. It is used to be a large rice cultivating center, but these years large deposits of minerals were found in the neighborhood. The town is also famous with traditional festivals and celebrations, as well as an important religious center of the district.
Where is Tumsar, Maharashtra, India on Map?
Road map of Tumsar, Maharashtra, India shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Tumsar, Maharashtra, India
Tumsar, Maharashtra, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Tumsar, Maharashtra, India is 21.380840, and the longitude is 79.745598. Tumsar, Maharashtra, India is located at India country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 21° 22' 51.0240'' N and 79° 44' 44.1528'' E.
|DMS Lat||21° 22' 51.0240'' N|
|DMS Long||79° 44' 44.1528'' E|
Coordinates of Tumsar, Maharashtra, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in India
Also check out these related Towns.
- Gudivada, Andhra Pradesh, India (16.441025, 80.992630)
- Dhinoj, Patan, Gujarat, India (23.661324, 72.279541)
- Idappadi, Salem, Tamil Nadu, India (11.580000, 77.849998)
- Chitalwana, Rajasthan, India (24.924999, 71.659721)
- Pugal, Rajasthan, India (28.500000, 72.800003)
- Doom Dooma, Assam, India (27.570000, 95.570000)
- Usar, Maharashtra, India (18.291109, 73.131744)
- Sirsi, Karnataka, India (14.619500, 74.835403)
- Perinad, Kerala, India (8.956280, 76.640022)
- New Terhi, Uttarakhand, India (30.379999, 78.480003)
No comments written yet.