Ratanpur, Chhattisgarh, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 22.281218, 82.155045.
Founded in the 12th century, the town of Ratanpur in Chhattisgarh was named after one of its first conquerors, Ratanraj Kamaladeo. The town has a wonderful location near Highway 200 and National Highway 111, and it is a small commercial point, with strong links and trade connections with the city of Bilaspur. Local community is quite religious, and there is a famous temple, Mahamaya Temple, located in the town.
Where is Ratanpur, Chhattisgarh, India on Map?
Road map of Ratanpur, Chhattisgarh, India shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Ratanpur, Chhattisgarh, India
Ratanpur, Chhattisgarh, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Ratanpur, Chhattisgarh, India is 22.281218, and the longitude is 82.155045. Ratanpur, Chhattisgarh, India is located at India country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 22° 16' 52.3848'' N and 82° 9' 18.1620'' E.
|DMS Lat||22° 16' 52.3848'' N|
|DMS Long||82° 9' 18.1620'' E|
Coordinates of Ratanpur, Chhattisgarh, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in India
Also check out these related Towns.
- Gudivada, Andhra Pradesh, India (16.441025, 80.992630)
- Dhinoj, Patan, Gujarat, India (23.661324, 72.279541)
- Idappadi, Salem, Tamil Nadu, India (11.580000, 77.849998)
- Chitalwana, Rajasthan, India (24.924999, 71.659721)
- Pugal, Rajasthan, India (28.500000, 72.800003)
- Doom Dooma, Assam, India (27.570000, 95.570000)
- Usar, Maharashtra, India (18.291109, 73.131744)
- Sirsi, Karnataka, India (14.619500, 74.835403)
- Perinad, Kerala, India (8.956280, 76.640022)
- New Terhi, Uttarakhand, India (30.379999, 78.480003)