Rayavaram, Andhra Pradesh, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 16.192787, 81.054611.
Rayavaram is a small municipality in central Andhra Pradesh, an administrative zone in East Godavari district. There are about 8,000 people living in the town. Rayavaram enjoys wonderful location, in very much fertile green area near the mouth of Krishna river. The town's municipality includes 9 neighboring villages.
Map of Rayavaram, Andhra Pradesh, India
Rayavaram, Andhra Pradesh, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Rayavaram, Andhra Pradesh, India is 16.192787, and the longitude is 81.054611. Rayavaram, Andhra Pradesh, India is located at India country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 16° 11' 34.0332'' N and 81° 3' 16.5996'' E.
Rayavaram, Andhra Pradesh, India elevation is 13 meters height, that is equal to 43 feet.
Rayavaram, Andhra Pradesh, India Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||16° 11' 34.0332'' N|
|DMS Long||81° 3' 16.5996'' E|
|Elevation (m)||13 m|
|Elevation (f)||43 feet|
Coordinates of Rayavaram, Andhra Pradesh, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in India
Also check out these related Towns.
- New Terhi, Uttarakhand, India (30.379999, 78.480003)
- Cheekode, Kerala, India (11.230430, 75.989342)
- Palani, Dindigul, Tamil Nadu, India (10.450000, 77.519997)
- Theni Allinagaram, Theni, Tamil Nadu, India (10.011944, 77.478615)
- Bhawani Mandi, Rajasthan, India (24.420000, 75.829720)
- Beldanga, West Bengal, India (23.930000, 88.250000)
- Vedasandur, Thamil Nadu, India (10.530206, 77.922646)
- Paniyara, Uttar Pradesh, India (26.997454, 83.463402)
- Nagarbera, Assam, India (26.111790, 91.003578)
- Atgaon, Maharashtra, India (19.502623, 73.330368)