Shadnagar, Telangana, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 17.071230, 78.204887.
Shadnagar is a large town in the state of Telangana, India. Located near Highway 44, the town was established in the late 19th century and is now a home to about 45 thousand people. The town is famous as a hometown of one of Prime Ministers of the country, who was in office in the late 20th century.
Map of Shadnagar, Telangana, India
Shadnagar, Telangana, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Shadnagar, Telangana, India is 17.071230, and the longitude is 78.204887. Shadnagar, Telangana, India is located at India country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 17° 4' 16.4280'' N and 78° 12' 17.5932'' E.
Shadnagar, Telangana, India elevation is 32000 meters height, that is equal to 104,987 feet.
Shadnagar, Telangana, India Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||17° 4' 16.4280'' N|
|DMS Long||78° 12' 17.5932'' E|
|Elevation (m)||32,000 m|
|Elevation (f)||104,987 feet|
Coordinates of Shadnagar, Telangana, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in India
Also check out these related Towns.
- Munnar, Idukki, Kerala, India (10.089167, 77.059723)
- Demjok, Jammu and Kashmir, India (32.699909, 79.449516)
- Umerkote, Odisha, India (19.665001, 82.211998)
- Mohone, Kalyan, Thane, Maharashtra, India (19.265133, 73.172371)
- Shiroor, Karnataka, India (13.916197, 74.599342)
- Kuwerpur, Uttar Pradesh, India (27.217766, 78.118172)
- Holnanthe, Pashte, Maharashtra, India (21.204906, 74.900551)
- Asopur, Rukanpura, Patna, Bihar, India (25.589420, 85.043251)
- Sagardighi, West Bengal, India (24.292355, 88.086357)
- Siolim, Goa, India (15.620090, 73.777222)