Richmond Hill, ON, Canada
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 43.887501, -79.428406.
Richmond Hill is a city in Ontario, Canada. It is located between Markham and Vaughan, to the north of Toronto, to the south of Aurora, and is considered a part of the Great Toronto Area. It is known as the "Rose Capital of the World", a historic place that attracts plenty of tourists and guests. It was incorporated as a city on March 25, 2019. Points of interest in the city include Richmond Hill Centre for the Performing Arts, the Richmond Hill Heritage Centre, Hillcrest Mall, the David Dunlap Observatory, Richmond Hill United Church, Richmond Hill Public Library, Phyllis Rawlinson Park, Mill Pond Park, Bond Lake, and Richmond Green Sports Centre and Park. Richmond Hill Centre Terminal serves the area.
Where is Richmond Hill, ON, Canada on Map?
Road map of Richmond Hill, ON, Canada shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Richmond Hill, ON, Canada
Richmond Hill, ON, Canada Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Richmond Hill, ON, Canada is 43.887501, and the longitude is -79.428406. Richmond Hill, ON, Canada is located at Canada country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 43° 53' 15.0036'' N and 79° 25' 42.2616'' W.
|DMS Lat||43° 53' 15.0036'' N|
|DMS Long||79° 25' 42.2616'' W|
Coordinates of Richmond Hill, ON, Canada is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Canada
Also check out these related Cities.
- Yorkton, SK, Canada (51.213890, -102.462776)
- Warman, SK, Canada (52.321945, -106.584167)
- Swift Current, SK, Canada (50.288055, -107.793892)
- North Battleford, SK, Canada (52.757500, -108.286110)
- Moose Jaw, SK, Canada (50.393333, -105.551941)
- Melville, SK, Canada (50.930557, -102.807777)
- Melfort, SK, Canada (52.856388, -104.610001)
- Martensville, SK, Canada (52.289722, -106.666664)
- Humboldt, SK, Canada (52.201942, -105.123055)
- Lloydminster, SK, Canada (53.278046, -110.005470)