Robertsganj, Uttar Pradesh, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 24.685001, 83.068352.
Robertsganj is a small city with the population of 35,000 people, located in central Uttar Pradesh, India. The city is the headquarters of Sonbhadra district and a small industrial center, as well as a small tourist spot, located in a wonderful valley between the Kaimur Range and the Vindhyan Range. Local landmarks include Vijaygarh Fort, Aghorigarh Fort, Naugarh Fort, and so on.
Where is Robertsganj, Uttar Pradesh, India on Map?
Road map of Robertsganj, Uttar Pradesh, India shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Robertsganj, Uttar Pradesh, India
Robertsganj, Uttar Pradesh, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Robertsganj, Uttar Pradesh, India is 24.685001, and the longitude is 83.068352. Robertsganj, Uttar Pradesh, India is located at India country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 24° 41' 6.0036'' N and 83° 4' 6.0672'' E.
Robertsganj, Uttar Pradesh, India Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||24° 41' 6.0036'' N|
|DMS Long||83° 4' 6.0672'' E|
Coordinates of Robertsganj, Uttar Pradesh, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in India
Also check out these related Cities.
- Nanjangud, Mysore, Karnataka, India (12.120000, 76.680000)
- Chittorgarh, Rajasthan, India (24.879999, 74.629997)
- Ratnagiri, Maharashtra, India (16.994444, 73.300003)
- Goregaon, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India (19.155001, 72.849998)
- Pindwara, Rajasthan, India (24.794500, 73.055000)
- Raipur, Chhattisgarh, India (21.250000, 81.629997)
- Gokak, Karnataka, India (16.166700, 74.833298)
- Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, India (26.850000, 80.949997)
- Delhi, the National Capital Territory of Delhi, India (28.610001, 77.230003)
- Mumbai, Maharashtra, India (19.076090, 72.877426)