Bazpatti, Bihar, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 26.560854, 85.611969.
Bazpatti is a small town in northern Bihar, located less than 10 miles southwest from the border between India and Nepal. The town is located slightly to the east from Chakmahila city and has the population close to 2,500 people. The town has very high population density and quite low literacy level, which does not exceed 40 per cent.
Where is Bazpatti, Bihar, India on Map?
Road map of Bazpatti, Bihar, India shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Bazpatti, Bihar, India
Bazpatti, Bihar, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Bazpatti, Bihar, India is 26.560854, and the longitude is 85.611969. Bazpatti, Bihar, India is located at India country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 26° 33' 39.0744'' N and 85° 36' 43.0884'' E.
|DMS Lat||26° 33' 39.0744'' N|
|DMS Long||85° 36' 43.0884'' E|
Coordinates of Bazpatti, Bihar, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in India
Also check out these related Towns.
- Gudivada, Andhra Pradesh, India (16.441025, 80.992630)
- Dhinoj, Patan, Gujarat, India (23.661324, 72.279541)
- Idappadi, Salem, Tamil Nadu, India (11.580000, 77.849998)
- Chitalwana, Rajasthan, India (24.924999, 71.659721)
- Pugal, Rajasthan, India (28.500000, 72.800003)
- Doom Dooma, Assam, India (27.570000, 95.570000)
- Usar, Maharashtra, India (18.291109, 73.131744)
- Sirsi, Karnataka, India (14.619500, 74.835403)
- Perinad, Kerala, India (8.956280, 76.640022)
- New Terhi, Uttarakhand, India (30.379999, 78.480003)