Sagar, Karnataka, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 14.167040, 75.040298.
Sagar is a small city situated in western Karnataka, situated somewhere on the halfway between the cities of Hubballi and Mangaluru. The city is an old one and a tourist destination, with the population close to 50,000 people. Its economy is mainly based on agriculture, with plenty of medium and small farms producing puddy, fruit, a few kinds of nuts, etc. The city is visited by a large number of tourists who want to see the local historic temples like Sagar Marikamba Temple which is special in its kind. There is also a large national park nearby, Sharavati Valley Natural Preserve, which offers a large number of activities for adults and their children.
Map of Sagar, Karnataka, India
Sagar, Karnataka, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Sagar, Karnataka, India is 14.167040, and the longitude is 75.040298. Sagar, Karnataka, India is located at India country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 14° 10' 1.3440'' N and 75° 2' 25.0728'' E.
Sagar, Karnataka, India elevation is 32000 meters height, that is equal to 104,987 feet.
Sagar, Karnataka, India Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||14° 10' 1.3440'' N|
|DMS Long||75° 2' 25.0728'' E|
|Elevation (m)||32,000 m|
|Elevation (f)||104,987 feet|
Coordinates of Sagar, Karnataka, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in India
Also check out these related Cities.
- Pindwara, Rajasthan, India (24.794500, 73.055000)
- Raipur, Chhattisgarh, India (21.250000, 81.629997)
- Gokak, Karnataka, India (16.166700, 74.833298)
- Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, India (26.850000, 80.949997)
- Delhi, the National Capital Territory of Delhi, India (28.610001, 77.230003)
- Mumbai, Maharashtra, India (19.076090, 72.877426)
- Sagar, Karnataka, India (14.167040, 75.040298)
- Jalpaiguri, West Bengal, India (26.540457, 88.719391)
- Pakur, Jharkhand, India (24.633568, 87.849251)
- Sardarshahar, Rajasthan, India (28.440554, 74.493011)