Sagardighi, West Bengal, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 24.292355, 88.086357.
Sagardighi is a small agricultural community in West Bengal, India, situated about 3 miles east of Morgram town. The town emerged near the railroad which was built there in the middle of the last century. There are a few old historic temples in Sagardinghi, as well as an old and quite large mosque. The town is surrounded by many small villages and the total population of the area is close to 35 hundred people. There is a small lake in the southern part of the town which provides the area with water. Recently, a large new specialized hospital was open in Sagardighi and it provides the whole district with medical services.
Map of Sagardighi, West Bengal, India
Sagardighi, West Bengal, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Sagardighi, West Bengal, India is 24.292355, and the longitude is 88.086357. Sagardighi, West Bengal, India is located at India country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 24° 17' 32.4780'' N and 88° 5' 10.8852'' E.
Sagardighi, West Bengal, India Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||24° 17' 32.4780'' N|
|DMS Long||88° 5' 10.8852'' E|
Coordinates of Sagardighi, West Bengal, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in India
Also check out these related Towns.
- Idappadi, Salem, Tamil Nadu, India (11.580000, 77.849998)
- Chitalwana, Rajasthan, India (24.924999, 71.659721)
- Pugal, Rajasthan, India (28.500000, 72.800003)
- Doom Dooma, Assam, India (27.570000, 95.570000)
- Usar, Maharashtra, India (18.291109, 73.131744)
- Sirsi, Karnataka, India (14.619500, 74.835403)
- Perinad, Kerala, India (8.956280, 76.640022)
- New Terhi, Uttarakhand, India (30.379999, 78.480003)
- Cheekode, Kerala, India (11.230430, 75.989342)
- Palani, Dindigul, Tamil Nadu, India (10.450000, 77.519997)