Lakhnadon, Madhya Pradesh, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 22.601498, 79.601074.
Lakhnadon is a small town in the district of Seoni, located in central Madhya Pradesh in central part of India. The town is a historic settlement, established and named after Raja Lakhan Kunwar, a historic local emperor. Today, there are about 22,000 people living in Lakhnadon. The town is an important tourist spot, with the attractions like Nehru park, Banjari temple, Gaytri Shaktipeeth, Chilachond Lake, and so on. There are a new large hospital in the town, considered to be one of the best in the district.
Where is Lakhnadon, Madhya Pradesh, India on Map?
Road map of Lakhnadon, Madhya Pradesh, India shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Lakhnadon, Madhya Pradesh, India
Lakhnadon, Madhya Pradesh, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Lakhnadon, Madhya Pradesh, India is 22.601498, and the longitude is 79.601074. Lakhnadon, Madhya Pradesh, India is located at India country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 22° 36' 5.3928'' N and 79° 36' 3.8664'' E.
Lakhnadon, Madhya Pradesh, India Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||22° 36' 5.3928'' N|
|DMS Long||79° 36' 3.8664'' E|
Coordinates of Lakhnadon, Madhya Pradesh, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in India
Also check out these related Towns.
- Gudivada, Andhra Pradesh, India (16.441025, 80.992630)
- Dhinoj, Patan, Gujarat, India (23.661324, 72.279541)
- Idappadi, Salem, Tamil Nadu, India (11.580000, 77.849998)
- Chitalwana, Rajasthan, India (24.924999, 71.659721)
- Pugal, Rajasthan, India (28.500000, 72.800003)
- Doom Dooma, Assam, India (27.570000, 95.570000)
- Usar, Maharashtra, India (18.291109, 73.131744)
- Sirsi, Karnataka, India (14.619500, 74.835403)
- Perinad, Kerala, India (8.956280, 76.640022)
- New Terhi, Uttarakhand, India (30.379999, 78.480003)