Sahaspur, Uttarakhand, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 30.391933, 77.808746.
Sahaspur (साहसपुर) is a large town in Uttarakhand State, northern India, situated in the northwestern part of the state and 5 kilometers south of Chharba. The town is home to SGRR Inter College Sahaspur. There are also a few other schools, a government hospital, restaurants, and stores in the town. Sahaspur is situated close to the Uttar Pradesh - Uttarakhand state border.
Where is Sahaspur, Uttarakhand, India on Map?
Road map of Sahaspur, Uttarakhand, India shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Sahaspur, Uttarakhand, India
Sahaspur, Uttarakhand, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Sahaspur, Uttarakhand, India is 30.391933, and the longitude is 77.808746. Sahaspur, Uttarakhand, India is located at India country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 30° 23' 30.9588'' N and 77° 48' 31.4856'' E.
|DMS Lat||30° 23' 30.9588'' N|
|DMS Long||77° 48' 31.4856'' E|
Coordinates of Sahaspur, Uttarakhand, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in India
Also check out these related Towns.
- Gudivada, Andhra Pradesh, India (16.441025, 80.992630)
- Dhinoj, Patan, Gujarat, India (23.661324, 72.279541)
- Idappadi, Salem, Tamil Nadu, India (11.580000, 77.849998)
- Chitalwana, Rajasthan, India (24.924999, 71.659721)
- Pugal, Rajasthan, India (28.500000, 72.800003)
- Doom Dooma, Assam, India (27.570000, 95.570000)
- Usar, Maharashtra, India (18.291109, 73.131744)
- Sirsi, Karnataka, India (14.619500, 74.835403)
- Perinad, Kerala, India (8.956280, 76.640022)
- New Terhi, Uttarakhand, India (30.379999, 78.480003)