Saint-Ours, QC, Canada
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 45.883331, -73.150002.
Saint-Ours is a small French speaking community situated in the southernmost part of Quebec province in the eastern Canada. It was established in the late 19th century on the southern shores of the St. Laurence River. The community is small and the population is only about 17 hundred people, and it is absolutely similar to the numerous small cities and towns in the neighborhood. Most of the population speaks French as the first language. The work force of the city is engaged in services and various businesses related to commerce or farming. There are about 800 households in the city, and the residents are provided with all necessary services and amenities, modern and up-to-date.
Map of Saint-Ours, QC, Canada
Saint-Ours, QC, Canada Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Saint-Ours, QC, Canada is 45.883331, and the longitude is -73.150002. Saint-Ours, QC, Canada is located at Canada country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 45° 52' 59.9916'' N and 73° 9' 0.0072'' W.
Saint-Ours, QC, Canada Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||45° 52' 59.9916'' N|
|DMS Long||73° 9' 0.0072'' W|
Coordinates of Saint-Ours, QC, Canada is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Canada
Also check out these related Cities.
- Yorkton, SK, Canada (51.213890, -102.462776)
- Warman, SK, Canada (52.321945, -106.584167)
- Swift Current, SK, Canada (50.288055, -107.793892)
- North Battleford, SK, Canada (52.757500, -108.286110)
- Moose Jaw, SK, Canada (50.393333, -105.551941)
- Melville, SK, Canada (50.930557, -102.807777)
- Melfort, SK, Canada (52.856388, -104.610001)
- Martensville, SK, Canada (52.289722, -106.666664)
- Humboldt, SK, Canada (52.201942, -105.123055)
- Lloydminster, SK, Canada (53.278046, -110.005470)