Saint-Pascal, QC, Canada
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 47.533333, -69.800003.
Saint-Pascal is a small community in the province of Quebec, which is in the eastern part of Canada. It is situated in the southernmost part of the province, which is a heavily populated French speaking community, with the large cities of Montreal and Quebec City. Saint-Pascal used to be a small town but in the year 2000 the downtown area merged with a few smaller towns and received the status of a city. Modern day's Saint-Pascal is a home to almost 35 hundred people, with most of them speaking French as their mother tongue. It is easy to reach the city by Highway 230 by moving along the southern banks of the River of Saint Lawrence.
Map of Saint-Pascal, QC, Canada
Saint-Pascal, QC, Canada Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Saint-Pascal, QC, Canada is 47.533333, and the longitude is -69.800003. Saint-Pascal, QC, Canada is located at Canada country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 47° 31' 59.9988'' N and 69° 48' 0.0108'' W.
Saint-Pascal, QC, Canada Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||47° 31' 59.9988'' N|
|DMS Long||69° 48' 0.0108'' W|
Coordinates of Saint-Pascal, QC, Canada is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Canada
Also check out these related Cities.
- Yorkton, SK, Canada (51.213890, -102.462776)
- Warman, SK, Canada (52.321945, -106.584167)
- Swift Current, SK, Canada (50.288055, -107.793892)
- North Battleford, SK, Canada (52.757500, -108.286110)
- Moose Jaw, SK, Canada (50.393333, -105.551941)
- Melville, SK, Canada (50.930557, -102.807777)
- Melfort, SK, Canada (52.856388, -104.610001)
- Martensville, SK, Canada (52.289722, -106.666664)
- Humboldt, SK, Canada (52.201942, -105.123055)
- Lloydminster, SK, Canada (53.278046, -110.005470)